CH8: Cyber Origins CH8: Cyber Origins

Why didn't I get all the medals? I beat the game three times in a row, with all three characters... can you help me here, 53xy83457?

Crystal Treasures Crystal Treasures

The game is nice, but it's also buggy, and I think I've found an error in level 3-1, when I cannot open the green lock even after picking up the green key in the top left corner.

Orick08 responds:

Thank you for your interest and report the bug. Unfortunately I was not able to replicate it, the door simply worked normally both in my local file and in newgrounds.

Orange Revenge Orange Revenge

Very fun game, though it keeps erasing my progress, so I can't go on playing the game if you don't fix this issue.

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

Great game, but I think the medals are not working.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks. They are working now ;-)

Laser Links Puzzle Laser Links Puzzle

I love this game! It reminds me of the good old puzzle flash games that we used to have around here... though it seems like the medals are not working. And I guess the second medal should be named "Initiate" instead of "Iniate", right?

RageByte responds:

I fixed the typo, and hopefully the badges soon. Thanks for signalling problems and especially for the high praise!

I Puzzle Good I Puzzle Good

So much levels, I like it, but the medal is not working.

Super Batter Up! Challenge Super Batter Up! Challenge

It's a nice game, though it doesn't save my progress. Every time I come back to play more, all my trophies are gone.

CidadeAP responds:

Yeah it sucks progress isnt being saved, I will get this fixed soon. Happy you liked it, thanks for playing!

Zombie Society - Dead Detective Zombie Society - Dead Detective

Great work! And the phrase 'Case closed' always remind me of the latest Howard The Duck comic book series launched by Marvel and written by Chip Zdarsky, impossible not to laugh out loud! It's definitely a must-read.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot!
Unfortunately, the only memory I have of Howard the Duck is that movie in the 90ies... I know many consider it a B-movie, but I loved it as a child.
I might check out the comics, though.

Thank you again for your review!

Amazing Pipes Amazing Pipes

It's a fun game, not that hard, but I still didn't find the damn easter egg. Any hints?

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Miroko did it again. Nice work, guys!