No-Man X-Mas Special No-Man X-Mas Special

Very nice, and I was already a No-Man fan! I really liked your comic pages! Too bad the video is so short.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Oh man really glad to hear you like NoMan! : D I just finished storyboarding the next animation. Should be closser to 5-6min in lenght i'm hoping!

Nausea: A Parody for Pigs Nausea: A Parody for Pigs

Great animation, as always. No, really, your animation stuff is golden, man.

JABToons responds:

Very much appreciated, dude!

Lazy Writing 13 Lazy Writing 13

LAWYERED AGAIN, SON!!

CH8: Cyber Origins CH8: Cyber Origins

Why didn't I get all the medals? I beat the game three times in a row, with all three characters... can you help me here, 53xy83457?

Crystal Treasures Crystal Treasures

The game is nice, but it's also buggy, and I think I've found an error in level 3-1, when I cannot open the green lock even after picking up the green key in the top left corner.

Orick08 responds:

Thank you for your interest and report the bug. Unfortunately I was not able to replicate it, the door simply worked normally both in my local file and in newgrounds.

Orange Revenge Orange Revenge

Very fun game, though it keeps erasing my progress, so I can't go on playing the game if you don't fix this issue.

Norato - When we first met Norato - When we first met

Man, this song is GR8! Don't stop making house music, please

Chavito y barrilito con miedo de Ramonzito Chavito y barrilito con miedo de Ramonzito

'Mas tinha que ser a droga do Chaves!' Parabéns, ficou muito ótimo demais!

IkaroKruz responds:

Valeu! :D

Chomp Dive Chomp Dive

Baby Mario looks A LOT like Billy from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. That's nice.

G3no responds:

anotha one

FACE BOMB FACE BOMB

Reminds me of The Binding of Isaac's troll bombs.